Lodi Wine Region
Sip California Lodi Wine Experience Membership – Wine Enthusiast Magazine’s 2015 Wine Region of the Year!
- Digital Membership displays on on your phone, or print a copy if you wish
- One full year of discounts from the day purchased
- Simply download & begin using upon purchase
- Endorsed by the San Francisco Chronicle
Experience the Lodi Wine Country with these offers:
- Abundance Vineyards two tastings for the price of one
- Barsetti Vineyards complimentary tasting (5 wines) for two, plus 10% off wine purchase
- Bokisch Vineyards complimentary tasting for two
- Dancing Coyote Wines complimentary tasting for two
- Dancing Fox Winery 10% off any bottle and 15% off when you buy 6 or more
- Drava Wines: Two Complimentary Tastings and 10% off bottle purchases
- Estate Crush (35+ Wineries) two tastings for the price of one + fee waived with bottle purchase
- Fields Family Wines two tastings for the price of one + 10% off bottle purchases
- Goodmills Family Winery complimentary tasting for two
- Harmony Wynelands two tastings for the price of one
- Jessie’s Grove Winery, downtown Ice House location + 10% off purchase + one tasting fee waived with each bottle purchased
- Lone Grape Winery: two tastings for the price of one + 10% off wine purchase
- McConnell Estates Winery: buy one tasting ($5), get one free, and a 10% wine discount on bottle purchases
- Oak Farm Vineyards two tastings for the price of one + fee waived with bottle purchase
- Pasos Vineyards two tastings for the price of one
- Pondl Winery complimentary tasting for two
- Riaza Wines 5% discount on wine purchase
- Sorelle Winery complimentary tasting for two
- Upstream Watts Winery complimentary tasting for two + 10% off wine purchase
- Vannatta Wine: 10% off wine purchase + free tasting with purchase
- Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi complimentary tasting for two
Sip California Wine Experience Cards are not a pass to drink wine for free. The participating wineries welcome new customers with tastings and wine purchasing discounts. Please be kind and respectful, and purchase the wines you enjoy. Participating wineries reserve the right to restrict or limit card usage.
The cards may be used immediately upon receipt; therefore, they are not returnable. Special, ticketed events are not included. The card itself has no monetary value. The value is in the individual winery offers.
The minimum drinking age in California is 21. The Sip California Wine Experience Card is valid only for adults age 21 or over. The wineries will ask for identification.
Occasionally the wineries listed here and on the Sip California Wine Experience Cards may change, new wineries and discounts may be added. Please check this page for current maps and lists of wineries and discounts. Enjoy using your card and the fabulous Sip California wineries!
Please drink responsibly. Designate a driver.